- Full Vacuum Capabilities for Liquid, Sludge, and Solid Media
- Acid and Hazardous Process Specialists
- COVID-19 Cleaning
- Hazardous Building Materials Abatement and Disposal
- Selective Demolition
- Oil Water Separator Cleaning
- AST and UST Removal and Disposal
- Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Materials Characterization and Disposal
- Confined Space Certified Teams
- Full SCBA Capabilities
- Dry Bulk Media and Silo Specialists
- 24-Hour Spill and Release Response
- Facility Decommissioning
The ever-evolving field of Environmental Health and Safety and Industrial Hygiene (IH) requires today’s companies to constantly manage and conform to stricter requirements. Let T&R Environmental be the answer as we offer the following services:
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue Services
- Industrial Cleaning and Vacuum Service
- Air Monitoring
- Clarifier and Sump Cleanouts
- Hydro Excavation and Hydro Demolition
- Asbestos, Lead, and Mold Abatement
- Emergency Response to Fixed Facility Issues
- Fire and Water Remediation
Certified Confined Space Entry & Rescue
Confined space entry and large scale HEPA vacuum operation involving silica base glass cullet.
Emergency response to industrial facility for dusting event caused by release of potassium nitrate UN 1486.
Routine Scheduled maintenance of fixed facility Oil Water Separator (OWS) including line jetting, drain cleanout, and material disposal.
T&R Environmental provides onsite tank cleanings including confined space entry if necessary, to reduce sludge, clean for removal or even a product change.